Sunday, January 14, 2024

The Greeting Farm Blog Hop: You are Awesome

The January 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new sets. Our first stamp set called BOOKWORM ANYA features our adorable Anya sitting in her comfy chair reading. Next, we introduced EVERYDAY SCRIPT which comes with 6 awesome sentiments for various occasions and a big Anya. Our final set called BE MINE features a lovey dovey couple in their car catching a romantic view.


I used the beautifully illustrated Everyday Script Anya for this spring themed shaker card. I colored her in bright hues and arranged her over a large clover shaker that I filled with clay embellishments. In order to fit the sentiment onto a banner strip, I masked the stamp and and embossed the words into a straight line. I love how fun and I finished this fun card off with a bakers twine bow and a few gold jewels. 


To celebrate this release we are having a short BLOG HOP! One lucky fan will take home the entire release!! You have until January 18th, 12pm CST/1pm EST to leave your comments on each Designer's Blog. Then head back to The Greeting Farm Blog to let us know you completed the hop.

**Remember to qualify for the prize you MUST leave a comment on each Designer's Blog AND The Greeting Farm Blog letting us know you completed the hop.

NOTE: Comments on The Greeting Farm Blog are admin approved so it may take a day for your comment to be visible. Please only comment once, and use the same name on all the blogs when leaving a comment. Do not pick the Anonymous option (otherwise we won't be able to verify that it's you).

We will announce the random winner later in the week on the Blog and in our Facebook Group: The Greeting Farm Fan Page.

TGF Design Team:
Cynthia
Davina
Elisabete
Meg

This is a short hop and definitely worth playing along! If you want to grab your favorites now, you can purchase the new stamps HERE. We will have more cards featuring the New Release from our Design Team Leaders starting on the 16th so be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see more inspiration.

Happy Hopping!

13 comments:

  1. I love that you made this for St Patty's day. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Irish and my brother lives in Dublin! I LOVE THIS card! Too cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to have his stamp set! Love the card perfect for those who are or wish they were Irish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girl is so cute in her green skirt! I love the shamrock with sprinkles, too. SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, and I am definitely using this idea for a card to send to my college kids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun St. Patricks Day shaker card! Really cute!💚

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! The shamrock shaker adds a perfect touch to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute in her green outfit, with the shamrock! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love this I so love this stamp!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the shaker element on your card.... She is so cute dressed in her green dress against the shaker shamrock. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab combo of this sweet Anya with the fun shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet Anya and I like the Spring shamrock shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute shaker card. I love the image and all the details.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete