Tuesday, January 2, 2024

The Greeting Farm; Let It Snow

Hello crafty friends! I’m so happy to be joining The Greeting Farm Design Team, and cannot wait to share my projects with you all. The Greeting Farm has been a long time favorite of mine, going all the way back to cutting apart red rubber stamps. Fortunately, we don’t have to do that anymore. 

My first card for the New Year features the beautiful Miss Anya Hello Winter stamp set. I just adore the large size and great happy expressions. I colored these cuties with an assortment of pastel COPIC markers, and adhered them onto a snowy hillside that is layered over a die cut and ink blended background. 

I used a sentiment from my craft stash and heat embossed it on aqua card stock. After diecutting, I cut it apart though the last vowel, and made enough room for the little snowman friend to be glued in place of the “o”. I finished it off with a sprinkling of a few fancy snowflakes and some iridescent jewels. I hope you love this pastel scene because there is still plenty of winter left to make some snow filled scenes. Thank you for stopping by, Davina 

No comments:

Post a Comment