Friday, January 19, 2024

Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight: Surprise Boxes

Hello crafty friends! Today is the final day of the Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights, and we are going out with a bang. The card I made today features the Surprise Boxes stamps and Creative Cuts combined with the new Square Grid Cover Creative Cuts


This 9 grid cover plate makes it so easy and fun to make unique shaker cards. I added a cloudy border to the front of the grid, and made my sequin filled shaker atop an inkblended aqua panel. After stamping these adorable images and coloring with copic markers, I cut them out using the coordinating die cuts. I love the cute gift wrapping accessories and layered them across the bottom. I cut two speech bubbles from black card stock using the Simple Friends Bubbles CC, then heat embossed sentiments from Surprise Boxes stamp set.


I mounted this shaker grid onto a fuchsia 4.5 X 4.5 card base, and finished it off with a few of the assorted sequins. Make sure to head over to the Mama Elephant blog to see the entire release and more inspiration from the Design Team. Thank you for stopping by,

Davina 

No comments:

Post a Comment