Thursday, January 18, 2024

Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights: Simple Friends Bubbles

Hello crafty friends! Today Mama Elephant is featuring the Simple Friends Bubbles stamp set and Creative Cuts. This is such a great little combo for adding colorful sentiments to your projects. The coordinating dies make it a snap to cut out all of the bubbles in one pass of the machine. Each sentiment is a friendship themed sentiment but even better are the outline stamps that make it possible to create your own bubbles using sentiment stamps. 


My project today uses the Simple Friends Bubbles set paired with the new Surprise Boxes stamps. I stamped the sentiment bubbles with different pastel shades of Distress Oxide Inks, to match the copic colors I used on the critters from the Surprise Boxes set. I created a square shaped scene for the upper half of my card, to make a Polaroid type scene. I put the word bubbles into the cloudy upper area and layered my images onto the grassy inkblended background. 


I used the Lucky Alpha Creative Cuts to create a layered sentiment across the bottom. And shaded it to match my lavender sky. I finished of these letters with a glittery finish from my Wink of Stella brush, and a sprinkling of teeny iridescent stars across the sky. 

Make sure you head over to the Mama Elephant blog to see more of the release and lost of inspiration from the Design Team. Thank you for stopping by,

Davina 


No comments:

Post a Comment