Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight: Little Cow Agenda

Hello crafty friends! Today Mama Elephant is featuring the Little Cow Agenda Stamps & Creative Cuts. I am such a huge fan of all of the Agenda stamp sets. They are just the cutest, and make it so easy and fun to fill up a scene. These little cows are no exception. I combined these adorable little cows with the new Farm House CC to make a whole farm scene, and just love how this card turned out. 


First I made the barn out of bright red card stock with crisp white trim. I gently inked the edges of the barn for some added depth, and popped it up on foam tape. I layered it over ink blended sky and grassy lawn with the smallest hint of the white fence showing on each side. 


I added my Little Agenda Cows around the barn door and a few stacks of hay into the upper window. I finished the scene with a speech bubble from the new Simple Friends Bubble CC and a sentiment from the Boxed Drinks Stamp set. I added a clean white mat layer and a nice bright striped layer to really make the farm scene pop.


Thank you so much for stopping by, make sure to check out the Mama Elephant Blog to see all of the new products and great inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment