Monday, January 15, 2024

Mama Elephant Stampede: Love You Moo-cho


Welcome to the Mama Elephant Design Team blog hop!

Our newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store!

www.mamaelephant.com


I just adore this entire release so much. The farm themed dies and Little Cow Agenda stamps just pull at my heart strings.  But the sweet face of the FBA (Favor Bag Accesory) Cow is just darling. I cut all of the components and gently inked some light tans onto the head, face, and horns. Then, I went back in with a sharp brown colored pencil to add a few shadowy hairs. I used copi markers to color the rosy pink areas in the ears and nose. Finally, I finished her off with some white dot highlights. 


I created a shaker card with kraft card stock and the Heart Grid Cover for my card base. I used a soft rosy ruled paper for the background and filled it up with a sparkly mix of sequins. After adhering the cow to the cover I made a banner for sentiment using the Kissie Letters Alphabet stamps and a partial sentiment from the Love Cupids stamp set. I finished this card off with a sprinkling of sparkly sequins and a small bakers twine bow on the bell. I hope you like this card and follow along to see more.


Check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from our Design Team!




To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 1 winner to win a prize pack (winner will be notified in their comment on Instagram, Facebook or YouTube)! Open to Domestic & International (winner pays for shipping)


» 1. Leave a comment on the collective Design Team's Instagram Stampede post
» 2. Leave a comment on our Facebook Stampede post
» 3. Leave a comment on any of the Introduction videos on YouTube
 
Each action qualifies for one entry, max 3 entries per stampeder please and good luck!
 
Check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from our Design Team!
 
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day from all of us!
 

1 comment: