Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight- To My Dearest

 Hello crafty friends! I’m so happy you stopped by, today we are highlighting the adorable new set called “To My Dearest”. I created a soft slimline card that also features a new die set, called “Combo Circles- Creative Cuts”. 


I started by cutting a scalloped panel for my base layer, from striped patterned paper. I used the “Slim Card Basics-Creative Cuts” set for the scallop and for the smaller stitched panel that is layered on top. Next, I cut 6 scalloped circles from a soft coral cardstock. I gently inked around the edges of 3 of them, then layered alternating pairs of scallops to make full scallop circles. I used the stitched circles in the appropriate size, to adhere to center after inking them a deep blue and gently splattering. 


I stamped and copic colored the cute envelope images, before cutting them out with the coordinating creative cuts. Then I added small white dot highlights before glueing them onto my inked scallop circles. I arranged the 3 scalloped images onto my slimline before adding two small little hearts from the set. 


Normally, I’d go overboard adding all kinds of images and sequins etc., but this sweet slimline felt complete, and I was really smitten with the simplicity. I hope you like my card as much as I do. I will add links to all of the Mama Elephant products used below. 

Slim Card Basics- Creative Cuts

To My Dearest

To My Dearest -Creative Cuts

Combo Circle - Creative Cuts

Thank you for stopping by, make sure you visit the Mama Elephant Blog to see all of the amazing inspiration from the design team,

Davina 



No comments:

Post a Comment