Monday, January 17, 2022

Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight- Everyday Monkeys

Hello Crafty friends! I’m back today with a card using the new Everyday Monkey Stamp Set and coordinating Creative Cuts from Mama Elephant. I love these cute monkeys so much that I decided to create box card so I would have room for every single stamp on one project. 


This box card was a snap to make using the Mama Elephant 3D Pop Up Card- Creative Cuts. I selected some pretty spring plaid patterned paper to adhere to the outside, and for my color inspiration, but I didn’t manage to get a photo with the paper visible. I assembled the box card with a soft yellow cardstock and added inkblended panels and inserts using the included panel dies.


Next I stamped all of the images onto bright white Neenah cardstock, and colored everything with copic markers before die cutting with the coordinating CC. I grabbed a sweet little word bubble from the Little Bear Agenda set, but other than that, all images are from the Everyday Monkeys. I heat embossed the sentiment onto some vellum for the front flap, and hid the glue under some small images. Then I arranged all the cuties onto my inserts making sure everyone was visible from the front. That banana tree is really beautiful and I wanted to make sure it was not covered up! 


These little monkeys are a wonderful size for all kinds of cute scenes and I can’t wait to share more with you. I will add the links of all products used to the Mama Elephant Shop and don’t forget to check out the Mama Elephant Blog  to see even more inspiration from the Design Team

Everyday Monkeys

Everyday Monkeys Creative Cuts

Little Bear Agenda

3D Pop Up Card- Creative Cuts

Thank you so much for stopping by,

Davina 




No comments:

Post a Comment