Friday, October 18, 2019

Rain of hearts with Penguin Palace Stamps

Hello my crafty friends. I have another fun Penguin Palace Stamps card to share with you and it will have you shaking with excitement! I made a dreamy pastel shaker card using the new Rain of Hearts stencil , and some fun disco images from another new release called Fun Night Out

I created my pastel background by inkblending a rainbow of pastel distress oxide colors using a small oval makeup brush over my heart stencil. I sprayed some Thermo Web Pixie Spray on the back of my stencil, and taped the edges to my work surface using washi tape. I used small circular motions in about a one inch high area across the stencil using the hearts as a guide. Normally I would splatter with water and white ink but I refrained from doing so because I wanted the lovely pattern to be clearly visible. I did splatter a few little gold splashes because I have no self restraint. 

I used the It’s your Day word bubble die along with textured bubblegum pink paper and turn it into a shaker, using clear acetate and pastel clay candy dots. I then stamped my images from the Fun Night Out and the popping champagne from Take a Break (previous release) and colored with coordinating Copic colors before adding white gel pen highlights. Once I adhered my images to the panel I added glittery Wink of Stella on the disco ball and glass of champagne. 


This card came together rather quickly and since I don’t often make shaker cards I had a lot of fun playing with it. I hope you enjoy this and thank you for stopping by. 
Davina 

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment