Monday, October 28, 2019

Hello Pumpkin

Hey there crafty friends, I’m sharing a post with you that I should have shared the other day, but I’ve been half dead and unable to preform my duties, not really half dead, but I sure felt that way. I made a wonderful fall themed center picture window card using theButterfly Reflections Ink October Moodboard colors and the adorable mouse set from Waffle Flower Crafts called Hello Pumpkin which is on clearance right now on the Butterfly Reflection Ink website. I also used the incredible die set from Lawn Fawn called Center Picture Window and the add on set to create the foundation for this card.

I cut the cardbase and the window from from the textured green cardstock that I had a few strips of i in my scrap bin, then I selected a piece of  Lawn Fawn Fall Fling patterned paper that coordinates wonderfully with the current color Mood Board. I cut a piece to fit inside the card and trimmed it up a bit so that when it is folded and adhered, it would fit the same all around. Then I used a few scraps of kraft cardstock and cut the stitched window panels using the add on die set. I mounted the larger fron window on a bit of attended paper for visual interest.

I stamped all of my images using my stamp platform and Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink onto bright white Neenah Solard cardstock. Then I colored them with Copic markers using blush link, orange, mustardy Antique moss, and forest greens. I die cut the shares using the Hello Pumpkin dies and highlighted with white get pen. After playing with image placement I heat embossed the front kraft panel with my sentiment using Lawn Fawn Gold embossing Powder then adhered my images.

I attached my images to my inner layers before applying them to the cardbase, making sure to only glue the pieces on one side of the folds. Then a attached the side panels and images. I think the little black mouse with the pumpkin outfit is my favorite haha.

Please head over to the Butterfly Reflections Ink website and check out all of the amazing products she has on clearance. It truly is the best time to stock up. There’s over a hundred pages so I suggest selecting the brand that you love from the main menu, then sort by SALE, it’s the easiest way to find what you’ve been wanting at an incredible bargain!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy this card,
Davina

No comments:

Post a Comment