Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Fun Night Out with Penguin Palace Stamps

Hello fun loving friends. I have a “Fun Night Out” Card to share with you that will have you humming along to your favorite jam! 

I created this awesome dancing scene with Penguin Palace Stamps new release and it made me think of a girls night out or a fun date night from when I was young. I love the Mohawk DJ Kitty so much and his little DJ Booth. The images from the Fun Night Out set are so great that this energetic scene came together in a beat. 

I stamped my images with my stamp platform and used Copic markers with a few eye popping colors. Then after cutting them out with the coordinating Penguin Cuts I added some white gel pen highlights and mounted my bootie shaking dancers into fun foam for dimension. I love using patterned paper and get so excited when I can create a few layers to create the perfect scene. I was fortunate enough to have some music themed paper in my favorite aqua color and layered some dotted bright pink and metallic gold and black on top. 

I adhered my dance floor and DJ booth before mounting my dancers on top. Then I added a stamped sentiment from the set and some aqua music notes around my glittery disco ball. This really came together so easily and makes me smile and say “DJ Khalid” every time I look at it.

Thank you so much for stopping in and I hope you have a fun music filled day,
Davina 

No comments:

Post a Comment