Wednesday, April 8, 2020

#stayhome with Reverse Confetti


Hello friends. Today I’m hopping along with Reverse Confetti and I have a fun card to share with you. As we are all stuck inside social distancing and eating too much, I thought I’d make a playful card referencing our current situation.

I created a fun Pool day scene using the Hippo Pool Party stamp and die set. I made a mini scene on a giant tag, it’s an older die set that makes Gift Card holders, but it’s nice large size makes it perfect to fill a card. I also used the Pool Confetti Cuts, this stand alone die is perfectly sized for the critters to float and swim in.

I stamped and colored all of my images using copic markers and added lots of glittery Wink of Stella to the unicorn floatie. Before adhering my images I printed up the #STAYHOME on my die cut tag using my home printer. Then I framed it with a heat embossed sentiment on pink paper.

I mounted my giant tag on teal polka dot paper, from the Winter Solstice paper pad, using some foam tape. And finished it off with some iridescent jewels for a little glam. I really love pulling multiple products together, and I enjoy finding older items in my stash and using them combined with the new.  I hope you find something you love and haven’t used in a while, and dust it off and create something fun.

Davina

 Now let’s hop along with the rest of the Design Team to see what inspiring projects they are sharing.

1 comment: