Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Penguin Palace Spring Release day 3

Hello, today I’m sharing another fun project using the new Penguin Palace Spring Release. Today we are featuring the incredibly cute images the set called The Sweetest Truck. And it really is the sweetest!

The large and perfect ice cream truck is my favorite set from this release and it is full of so many cute treats and a perfectly sized little boy and girls who can enjoy all the delights. I made a simple scene showing them enjoying some treats and the cute little teddy bear ice cream men hanging out of the window. With music notes dancing out from the streaker.

I also used the new Dots meet Dashes rectangle frames and really love the fantastic detail they give. I created multiple layers with matching colorful layers and popped my characters up on fun foam for dimension. It really is my favorite go to card design when I want to share a lot of images of images on a card front.

Please head over to the Penguin Palace Stamps blog to see all of the Design Team inspiration,
Davina

No comments:

Post a Comment