Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight: It’s Poppin

Hello crafty friends! Today Mama Elephant is featuring the stamp set called It’s Poppin on Day 2 of the Stamp Highlight week. This 4x6 set has 3 tall images with a cuter cat and a great big round balloon. I love the additional images provided, of confetti, to fill the balloons. 


I made a full sized slimline card using the Slim Card Basics CC dies, and arranged some gently inkblended balloons in the upper half, using the Balloon Bunch CC die set. I cut each balloon individually and inked the edges using a small amount of distress oxide ink in pink, yellow, and aqua. I adhered the individual balloons onto the base and arranged over the stitched die cut strings on my sky panel. I added two layers of puffy clouds before adding two of the chunky kitties onto the scene. 


I filled each of the balloons with some sparkly golden stars and added a few to the background. I finished this card off with a colorful stamped sentiment from the Way to Go stamp set and a bold striped background.

Make sure to head over to the Mama Elephant Blog to see inspiration from the entire design team. Thanks for stopping by, Davina 



No comments:

Post a Comment