Monday, March 18, 2024

Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight: Capybara Party


Hello Crafty friends! Today starts the week of Stamp Highlights for the March Release, and today we are featuring Capybara Party. This set is full of cute little round capybaras and goes perfectly with the previously released Capybara Christmas and Little Capybara Agenda stamp sets. 


I love all of the birthday accessories like the cute cake and birthday gifts that are included in this set. I wanted to use as many as possible in my card so I decided to make a segmented card using the Comic Cover Basic cover plate die. I put a small strip of inky grass on the bottom portion of each little window, then backed the entire piece with a subtle cloudy paper. 


I stamped and colored the images from the Capybara Party set, and also stamped two banners from the Sentiments from a Yeti stamp set. I added my images to the little widows and stamped a sentiment for the center using the Wishes Enclosed sentiment set. I finished this off with a rainbow striped pattern paper and some teeny bows from Little Agenda Frames, that I added to the banners.

I hope you like this little scene and head over to the Mama Elephant blog to see inspiration from the entire DT. Thank you for stopping by,

Davina 

No comments:

Post a Comment