Saturday, March 18, 2023

Spring Theme with Pretty Pink Posh

Hello crafty friends! Davina here to share some Spring inspiration using some gorgeous products from Pretty Pink Posh. I combined some brand new products along with some of my favorites from last year, and I hope you love it. 


First, I used the incredible new Scallop Box Card to die cut the pieces for my card. I used some pretty colored cardstock that coordinated with some spring colored plaid patterned paper. I cut 3 of the front pieces, and trimmed two of them in half to make the “layers”. I added some trimmed grassy paper panels to the front of those “layers” before adhering them into my box. 


From colored cardstock, I also created my carrot forest, using the carrot die from the Easter Mug Add On die set. I gently inked the edges with Distress Oxide Inks and added some details with copic markers. I stamped lots of images from the Easter Signs and Easter Wreath stamp sets. I colored everything in using bright spring colors and cut out using the coordinating dies.


I used the large scalloped die to cut out two panels. One for the front, and one for the back. I inked a pink and yellow blended ombré for the front with lots of sparkly splatter, and for the back piece I stamped my sentiment. I adhered the panels and went to work filling up my layers with all the fun goodies. 


I attached all the carrots together into one piece before adding them into my second layer. It left plenty of room for my butterflies to flutter on acetate strips on that back layer. Then I assembled my main images up front. For the very front I layered the garden sign with a popped up “Spring” that I made with the new Happy Spring Shadow Dies

Everything looks great from all angles and this new  boxcard die set  is just the cutest! I hope that you feel inspired to create some beautiful spring projects for yourself. 

Thank your for stopping by, 

Davina 

No comments:

Post a Comment