Saturday, February 8, 2020

February BRI Moodboard Color Challenge


Hello Crafty Friends, I have a fun new project and an incredible new #brimoodboard to share with you today, along with a brand new February Color Challenge!  This months Color Board is perfectly curated for Valentines themed projects whether you want winter themed scenes like mine, or candy and flower filled scenes. The colors this month are Metallic Silver, Carnation Pink, French Rose, and Poppy Red.

The card that I’m sharing is an interactive Double Slider card that I made using Lawn Fawn Double Slider Surprise Dies and Waffle Flower Cold Hands stamps and dies. I also used the Waffle Flower Cutaway Alphabet dies. All the details on how I made this card and products are linked up on the Butterfly Reflections Ink Blog today.

This month I will be hosting another Color Challenge here on my blog! Starting today and lasting til the end of the month, use the Inlinkz button to add your projects to this blog post. I will pull a random winner on the 1st of March to receive a $20 gift card to Butterfly Reflections Ink online store.

There are a few simple guidelines to my color challenge. Use the hashtag #brimoodboard when you post your project on social media. Using the current color board, please upload new and original cards, scrapbook pages, journal entries created by you (up to 4 entries per person). Any brand that Butterfly Reflections Ink carries is welcomeand any medium. Please be kind, this is no place for judging or rude comments.

I will be sharing entries in my stories on Instagram and please tag me @popsiclesticks ! Let’s spread the word and make this challenge huge!

Thank you for dropping by,
Davina
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


No comments:

Post a Comment