Thursday, September 28, 2023

Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights Little Capybara Agenda

 Hello crafty friends. Today we continue the Stamp Highlights for Mama Elephants latest release. Today we are featuring the Little Capybara Agenda stamps and dies.

 


The agenda sets are always my favorite as I love adding a ton of little images to my cards. I used the Six Window cover plate for the base of this card, that I inkblended and backed with printed tropical paper. Then, I created a grounded layer to set the scene. I used the cutie capybaras and added some tropical leaves from The Wild Roar stamps as accessories. I then added some little grass and more capybaras to each window. 


I finished up this card with a banner across the bottom stamped with one of the sentiments from the Capybara Christmas stamp set. I hope you take the time to check out all of the Design Teams inspiration for this cute set. And thank you for stopping by,

Davina 

No comments:

Post a Comment