Monday, September 25, 2023

Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Holiday Huggers

 Hello crafty friends! As the Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights continue, today we are featuring Holiday Huggers Stamps and Creative Cuts. This adorable set is especially cute with the chubby little critters and all of the items they can “hug”. The die set is great because it cuts out the hands to let the accessories tuck under.


I wanted to use all of the images from the set on my card. So I used the Comic Cover CC for the layout. I backed the frame with some teal holiday paper, and arranged a critter in arch section. I adhered some contrasting paper in the center space and popped up a fancy embossed sentiments from the Make it Merry stamp set.  


I finished this card off with some sparkly green jewels. I hope that you take the time to check out all of the inspiration from the Design Team. Thank you for stopping by,

Davina

No comments:

Post a Comment