Thursday, September 21, 2023

Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Decorate the Tree

Hello friends. We are continuing the Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights for their 11th anniversary release. Today we are featuring the stamp set Decorate the Tree and creative cuts. I adore this set so much. The big tree is wonderful for surrounding with the cute characters and adding the garlands. 


I stamped my images and colored with copic markers before cutting out with the coordinating dies. While planning my scene, I decided on some festive foiled paper as the background. I cut a snowy hillside to layer on the bottom half, and used the new large Marquee Letters creative cuts to spell out Jolly on the bottom with gold glitter cardstock. 


I thoughtfully arranged my colored images as the focus of my scene and added small white highlights and glittery Wink of Stella to some of the images. To finish this off, I added two word bubbles from Let’s Chat Creative Cuts and the tiny typed sentiments are from an old set called Let’s Go Caroling. 

Please head over to the Mama Elephant Blog to see all of the incredible inspiration from the Design Team. Thank you for stopping by, Davina 

No comments:

Post a Comment