Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights Yummy Snacks


 Hello crafty friends. Today is the last day of a stamp Highlights from the Mama Elephant June Release, and today we are featuring the cutest Yummy Snacks. I absolutely adore these cute critters with all the delicious treats and had to use them all on one giant slimline. 

I stamped and colored all of the wonderful large images using bright happy colors. Then, I die cut them all using the coordinating dies. I made the slimline scene by cutting out the Slim Comic Strip  slimline die 3 times, then glued them together. I adhered the die sit strip to a gently inkblended background panel that I splattered with white and iridescent ink. I arranged the images in and around the scene, and finished it off with a heat embossed sentiment strip. I love how the Star candy looks scattered around like confetti. 

I hope you like this nice big scene, and take the time to see the rest of the incredible projects from the Design Team. Thank you for stopping by,
Davina 



No comments:

Post a Comment