Monday, June 19, 2023

Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Around The Campfire


Hello crafty friends! The June Mama Elephant release is live and available in the Mama Elephant Shop . Today we are Highlighting the adorable set called Around the Campfire. This camping themed set is perfect for making outdoorsy scenes. It has so many cute critters and  includes a campfire and tent.


I made a fun nighttime slimline card featuring the cuties from the set and built my scene using the Slim Card Basics slimline die set. I inkblended a purple hued sky and splattered with white and black ink. 


Next, I layered some grassy hills across the bottom. I adhered my critters across the scene and added a stamped banner sentiment. I finished this card of by adding holographic die cut stars using a star confetti die from the Party Scene Cover CC

Make sure to head over to the Mama Elephant Blog to see the inspiration from the entire Design Team, thank you for stopping by,

Davina 

No comments:

Post a Comment