Sunday, February 28, 2021

Heffy Doodle and Sunny Studio Stamps Collaboration Blog Hop

 


Welcome to the Heffy Doodle and Sunny Studio Stamps Collaboration Blog Hop!

Design Team members from both companies are sharing inspiration using products from both companies! 

I’m so honored to be participating in this fun collaboration. Both wonderful companies provide such amazing products and with such cute themes. It was so simple to bring them both together since my creativity was flowing with excitement, and I love the the way they look together. 

I knew right away when I saw the cute mini stamp set from Sunny Studios called Just Bee-Cause that I wanted to combine the images with Heffy Doodles signature bears. I stamped out some of the cute bears from Beary Big Heart and colored everything with copic markers before die cutting with the coordinating dies.  I was so happy to have the perfect Country Scenes Stamp   to easily create the wooded background for my card. I added a die cut grassy layer on the bottom using the Grassy Lass Borders and popped it up on some foam tape. 

I inkblended a cloudy sky panel using Cloudy Skies Stencil and distress oxide inks, then splattered with water, white and gold ink.  I created a custom sentiment for the sky using the Rascal Alphabet Stamps And Dies and Scattered Straw Distress Oxide ink. I surrounded my Bee Kind sentiment with cute Sunny Studios he’s, and a few gold stars then mounted my image panel onto a contrasting black layer and some patterned paper. 

I love the way these companies products blend together, and hopefully as you hop along to all of the inspiration from both DTs, you will be motivated to do a little mixing and collaborating your self. 


BLOG HOP DETAILS:

To be entered to win the giveaway, all you need to do is comment at each stop along the Blog Hop!
Sunny Studio Stamps will be giving away $35 and Heffy Doodle will be giving away £25 to their respective stores!  Be sure to comment before 11:59 PM on March 3rd to be entered to win!

Each company will post their random winner on March 4th at 10AM EST!  Make sure to check the Heffy Doodle Blog and Sunny Studio Stamps Blog to see if you’re a winner!

(Optional:  You should have come from [link to person before you in the hop] and the next stop is [link to next person]. )



35 comments:

  1. The card is “unbearably” cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bears are so cute and I love the message so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bees and bears sure are great together!! Adorable!! Ty for the ideas!💝

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!!! Your coloring is beautiful and the scene is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute scene and sentiment! The bears are too cute! What a fabulous collaboration! Cuteness OVERLOAD from both companies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi friend, love, love your sweet card! You are a master scene builder!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the scene! Such cute bears!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so cute! Love the bears.
    Greetings, Christa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so cute! I simply love it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute and adorable card!!!! Delight! The coloring is incredible! And I love your color selection!!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card! The bears are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. BE KIND is my new vibe... crazy world out there! Love this collaboration of two fabulous companies. Love your sweet bears and I just received my Country Scene stamps & die. TFS, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the bears and the bees! Adorable scene with beautiful coloring and details! Awesome card for the collab hop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! Adorable card! Great use of the bears and the bees!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super fun design using the bees and bears.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so sweet, and I love the message.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh sweetness! What a perfect setting for a honey picnic!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet card. I know bears love honey, and I love bees too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute!
    Great message too!
    Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, I LOVE these bears! And the bee hive is so cute, what a pairing this makes. I REALLY LOVE THIS, I can't tell you how much I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely love your card Davina! This collab works so well!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It’s amazing how well the products from each company go together. This is an adorable card, and a message that is so needed right now. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable, love the combination

    ReplyDelete
  24. This card is such a sweet idea! Loving the idea of bears with honey and that background was the perfect backdrop. Thank you so much for doing this hop with us.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great message and sweet images.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute bee themed scene with the bears.

    ReplyDelete