Sunday, March 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop




Hello crafty friends! Today is release day for Reverse Confetti and they are celebrating their 50th release with a Blog Hop. I’m so honored to be participating this release as a Fetti Friend. I am a long time fan of this great company. I’ve shared many cards over the past few day using the new products and I have a new card to share today using a combination of images from several sets.

I wanted to make a fun Crafty Card that I could send, and although it wasn’t my intention to make a Valentine-ish card, it sort of resembled one when I was done. But that’s ok, everyday is the perfect day to send a hug and some handcrafted love.I stamped several cute critter characters and craft supplies from multiple sets. Chalk it Up, Crafty Critters, and the large pencil from School Days. I colored all of the images with copic markers in colors to match with a sheet of Sweet as Sugar  patterned paper. After die cutting with the coordinating dies, I added small white dot highlights. I stamped a sentiment onto a little white banner using worn lipstick distress oxide ink, then mounted the banner and several of the small accessories onto die cut fun foam shapes. I love creating these thick 3D sticker like images. They give so much dimension.

I gently inked a little antique linen ink onto the edges of a small white panel, then splattered with watery distress oxides. Then I layered this panel onto some textured pink cardstock, and finally onto the patterned paper. I arranged my images and adhered them with liquid glue. Using the adhesive backing of the fun foam to mount my “thick” foam shapes. I finished it off with a small sprinkling of iridescent clear sequins.

I love how this turned out and how all of Dawn Machell’s illustrations work perfectly together. Here is a recap of the previous cards I shared during the countdown to Confetti. Make sure you hop along the Design Teams posts, to see this entire release, in its glory.




Make sure to hop along to see all of the incredible inspiration!


Thank you for stopping by,
Davina

3 comments:

  1. Davina, today's card is just the cutest! I adore it.
    So much fun inspirational designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the little chalkboards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright...

    This may sound a little creepy, maybe even a little "out there..."

    WHAT if you could just click "Play" to LISTEN to a short, "musical tone"...

    And INSTANTLY attract MORE MONEY into your LIFE??

    And I'm talking about BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!

    Think it's too EASY?? Think it's IMPOSSIBLE?!?

    Well, I'll be the one to tell you the news...

    Usually the largest blessings in life are the easiest to GET!

    In fact, I will PROVE it to you by allowing you to listen to a REAL "magical money tone" I've produced...

    And TOTALLY FOR FREE

    You just push "Play" and watch how money starts piling up around you... starting pretty much right away...

    CLICK here to enjoy the wonderful "Miracle Money-Magnet TONE" - it's my gift to you!

    ReplyDelete