Thursday, February 17, 2022

Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight: Little Hamster Agenda

 Hello crafty friends! Mama Elephant is beginning  the stamp highlights for the February release, and today we get to focus on Little Hamster Agenda stamps and creative cuts. The Little Agenda series by Mama Elephant is one of my favorites. All the cute images in different poses, with so many wonderful accessories, make them perfect for any occasion. They are truly some of my favorite things to create with. This adorable Hamster addition does not disappoint. 


The mesh shaker card I made combines two new items. The amazing new Word Cover- HBTY  creative cuts and the  Little Hamster Agenda stamps and dies. I cut the Word Cover plate from bright white cardstock and backed the panel with white mesh (tulle) using double stick tape. On an A2 sized card base I alternated strips of colored cardstock to corner the entire front. I added many lose small glittery stars that I made using the small star confetti die included with the Party Scene Cover- Creative Cut and white glitter cardstock remnants. Then I carefully adhered the die cut panel on top. I put the reserved center pieces in their places and moved the stars around a little so I could see some in each letter. 


Finally, I stamped a few little hamsters that looked like they were celebrating, and colored them with copic markers. I die cut them, then added small white dot highlights. I arranged the images around the word panel, and voila! 

I think this little card was relatively simple and easy, but packs a huge punch with the stripes and shakeable stars! I hope you give one of these “mail friendly” mesh shakers a chance on day. Don’t forget to head over to the Mama Elephant Blog to see all the great inspiration. Thank you for stopping by, 

Davina 



No comments:

Post a Comment