Monday, October 23, 2023

October Mama Elephant Designer Series

Hello crafty friends! Davina here to share my Designer Series project using the incredible October release from Mama Elephant Stamps. This release is so fun and festive, with all of the holiday themed sets. I especially love the little bundles of goodies from the Deliver Winter Joy set, and how you can shop your stash to find stamps that go along with each image. 


First, I stamped the amazing vintage truck from the Deliver by Truck stamp set. Next, I stamped the bundle of toys and the Christmas tree from Deliver Winter Joy . I found that the adorable elves and toys from Busy Elves and Oh Merry Tree coordinated perfectly for my scene. I couldn’t leave out Santa, and the perfect one was from the Secret Santa set. 


After everything was colored, die cut, and highlighted, I created my base layers. I used the Magic Snow Cover Creative Cuts layered over some patterned and colored cardstock for my foundation. I gave it some gentle inkblending and a few splashes of ink. I wanted this card to be full of dimension, so I popped the images up with foam tape making sure to leave room for my bold sentiment. I used the Everything Nice sentiment set and stamped with red ink for a cheery look. I die cut the sentiment and a piece of foam tape to pop up my word strip instead of glueing many together. 


I finished this off with a sprinkling of snowflakes that I adhered with glue dots to keep them lifted off of the background. I think Santa delivering toys in his pick-up is just as cute as any sleigh, and I hope that you enjoy this little joy filled card. Thank you for stopping by, 

Davina

No comments:

Post a Comment